OUR “SPACE FOR WELL-BEING” CONSULTING SERVICE
In existing and new office and commercial environments,
we intervene to create calm and healthy environment for living, working, and playing.
WHAT IS “SPACE FOR WELL-BEING”?
It is the space that is good for your mind and body. It provides its occupants an optimal state of physical, psychological, social, spiritual and economic health.
WHY “SPACE FOR WELL-BEING” IS IMPORTANT NOW?
Having healthier employees means much to the business. When a company has a well-designed workspace, it will see:
• Reduced health insurance cost by up to 5%*
• Lower absenteeism*
• Higher productivity by 3% or more *
• Higher job satisfaction** that suggests higher job retention
(* 2014 McGraw Hill Construction, **2006 American Society of Interior Design)
This one time small investment’s effects will last a long time.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We work with you as a “family doctor” of your space before, during, and after its improvement, relocation, and/or new construction. Our services include:
• Analyze your existing space for occupants’ health and business efficiency
• Lower Talk with leaders to match the business goals and targets for the healthy office
• Hold workshops for employees
• Create guidelines for the new office
Yoko Kawai, PhD, also gives educational talks to businesses, employees and the general public. Yoko’s speaker’s bio
Yoko Kawai, PhD, teaches and researches these subjects at Yale School of Architecture, will work with you:
• Extensive knowledge of Japanese architecture and gardens. Scientists documented the value of Japanese space on health and mind, such as healing and calming effects.
• Experiences in designing the spaces that demonstrate healing effects
• Broad understanding of how information technology influences working environment