Why is “Space for Well-being” good for your business?
Your colleagues and employees will be healthier and happier!
And the company has these additional benefits:
- Cost saving
- Reduced health insurance cost by up to 5%*
- Lower absenteeism*
- Higher job satisfaction** that suggests higher job retention
(*2014 McGraw Hill Construction, **2006 American Society of Interior Design))
- Better Productivity
- Higher productivity by 3% or more (2014 McGraw Hill Construction)
- $6,000/person productivity up to $40/person investment (Harvard Magazine 2017)
- Additional Value to the Corporate Real Estate
- Represent corporate social responsibility
- One-time investment that significantly smaller than personnel costs over the years and its return lasts long. (WELL Brochure 2017)
- Increased value of human experience that is becoming the most significant value of CRE (Jones Lang LaSalle 2017)